New Year's Update

HAPPY NEW YEAR! In three weeks I'll be one year post. I can't believe it! As I'll be posting a full update in about three week...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

In three weeks I'll be one year post. I can't believe it! As I'll be posting a full update in about three weeks, I'll keep this one short.

It's been longer than usual (1 week short of 4 months) since I got my last hair cut. I'm hoping to get another cut before my 1 year date on 22 Jan. That way, I can do the big reveal as to whether all the relaxed hair has been chopped off. I'm changing stylists so it's about whether I can get hold of my hairdresser in time or not.

Anyway, here's a picture of my hair now:

Jan 2015


I washed my hair today and wanted to share a few texture shots of my wet hair with you:

Crazy mix of coils and frizz



You can still see some relaxed hair at the front of my head... We'll see how much is left after my next cut

You Might Also Like

0 comments