Stylin' it up for Christmas

Hey everyone! Hope you've been having a lovely time these last couple of days. I just thought I'd check in to show you how I...



Hey everyone!

Hope you've been having a lovely time these last couple of days.

I just thought I'd check in to show you how I wore my hair for Christmas. It definitely wasn't a planned style but I thought it came out surprisingly cute.

I decided I wanted big hair for Christmas day, so I planned on wearing it out and curly. I thought about pincurling but I decided on using heat to create the curls because I wanted the style to last.

There's less than a week before my 60 day bunning challenge begins and it's my aim to use no heat at all, so I thought I would take this opportunity to be bad. After all, Santa's already visited my house (and bought me a hair steamer... say what?! The blog post is coming soon!) so I can start being good again in 2016.

So Christmas morning, I used the straightners to curl my hair, and I must say I was rather disappointed with the outcome. My hair was so soft and silky that the curls were dropping out before my eyes. I had random straight bits in the back and I became worried about the amount of heat I was using re-doing each curl. My family was due to arrive any minute so I decided to switch the straighteners off and throw my hair into a bun, leaving the front out to create a curly fringe (bangs).

I've never worn my hair like this so I was a bit self-conscious but I actually liked it!

How did you wear your hair this Christmas?

You Might Also Like

0 comments