My Third Keratin Treatment

It's been such a long time since I last posted. I've been so busy with my last year of university, going on holiday and then startin...

It's been such a long time since I last posted. I've been so busy with my last year of university, going on holiday and then starting a new job. But now I'm back to blogging, so I thought I'd start with a post about the Brazilian Keratin Treatment (BKT) I received today.

I blogged about my first BKT here, but I didn't document the second one which I had on 22nd April. I wanted more of a blunt style at the time so my stylist cut off quite a bit, leaving me back at square one in terms of length progress:

22 April 2015
My hair has been doing well since and I can now feel it touching the bottom of my neck - a welcomed indicator that it's gaining length! I don't plan on cutting my hair again unless it's absolutely necessary.
11 July 2015
3rd Keratin Treatment - 11 July 2015

As usual after every treatment, my hair was swinging, shiny and smooth. Now, I'm sure we've been here before (I recognise that tree*), but I'm definitely going to focus on retaining my length. Every three months I'll be taking length pictures to compare my progress.

*For all you Gilmore Girls fans, here's a reference for ya

You Might Also Like

0 comments