I've been nominated for a Liebster award!

Many thanks to Michelle over at Relaxed and Healthy for thoughtfully nominating me for this Liebster award! Michelle, I'm touched an...


Many thanks to Michelle over at Relaxed and Healthy for thoughtfully nominating me for this Liebster award! Michelle, I'm touched and extremely excited to learn that I've been able to help and inspire you.

For those unfamiliar, the Liebster award is a commendation given to a blogger by another blogger with the aim to help publicise their blog within the relevant reader community. So please do take the time to check out Michelle's wonderful blog. Make a cup of tea and get comfortable 'cause she's got lots of great healthy lifestyle, healthy hair and motivational posts for you to sink your teeth into.

When I was nominated, I was also challenged to answer a set of personality questions carefully thought out by Michelle, and when it's my turn to nominate, I'll ask my own. So here goes...
  1. Who inspires you?
    Everyone has insecurities, however big or small. My own confidence is something I have been aware of and working on ever since school. I am really inspired by people who emanate confidence and who are clearly comfortable in their own skin. I know it's so liberating to not care about what people think of you, and I admire those who subscribe to this outlook.
  2. What’s your favourite food or cuisine?
    Crispy bacon LOL! I could eat that on its own. I also love my mum's stewed chicken, with rice and plantain. Oh, and chocolate cake!
  3. What song makes you dance every time you hear it?
    Return of the mack
    It is
    Return of the mack
    C'mon
    Return of the mack
    Dont ya know!
    I love 90s RnB so much
  4. What’s your favourite make-up line?
    I only really use the cheaper lines. I guess Rimmel or Maybelline?
  5. If you die today what would be the thing you regret most not doing?
    I'd regret not having the confidence to just go and do things.
  6. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
    My family <3
  7. Fabulous hair or a great body?
    I've yearn more for my dream hair than my dream body.
  8. What’s your dream car?
    An old banger. I really have no idea about cars. Something with lots of room in the front cause I have daddylongleg-legs.
  9. Mini skirt or Daisy dukes?
    Mini skirt or batty riders? Definitely a mini skirt.
  10. Ice Cream or Chocolate?
    What about chocolate ice cream? Lol... it's definitely got to be chocolate!
I actually had too much fun answering those questions.

But now it's my turn to nominate six other blogs that have helped me keep going on this hair journey.


My nominees are:
  1. KLP at Saving our Strands
  2. Lesley at Fresh Lengths
  3. Joanne and Evelyn at Grow African Hair Long
  4. JC at The Natural Haven
  5. Uzoma at Dont Touch the Hair
  6. Kayla at What the Kink
I challenge my nominees to answer these questions:
  1. What is your favourite post you've written? (Please provide the URL)
  2. If you could be friends with any fictional character (human, animal or teapot), who would it be?
  3. What's your best feature?
  4. Would you rather be invisible for 24 hours, have the ability to talk to animals or be able to read minds? Why?
  5. If you could only have one hair length for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  6. Your favourite hair or beauty product of all time?
  7. If you had the opportunity to go to space, would you go?
  8. What do you find the most fascinating?
  9. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
  10. Which decade (let's say 1920s-2000) do you think had the best fashion?
Can't wait to read your replies.


In the mean time, anyone should feel free
to answer my questions in the comment box below!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the nomination. I'll get working on a reply post soon! I'll be hard pressed to pick bloggers since you picked all of the people I read! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kayla. Great, can't wait to see your post. Sorry about stealing all the good ones lol

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of the song before but now it's stuck in my head. I'm an extrovert who would have a fabulous time in the 80's because they had great fashion. My fictional friend would be Ms Piggy, that Pig is fab.I find people fascinating and it would be great to be able to read their mind.

    Thank you so much for answering my questions, I enjoyed learning a little more about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Piggy does look like a lot of fun lol! Thanks for sharing. The Return of the Mack song was/is big here in the UK where it was first released but not sure how well he did in USA. Oooh and reading minds - you may find out more than you bargained for :D

      Delete