The Bunning Challenge: Half way there!

Enjoying straight hair for a day Hey all, it's been a little while since I last posted but really I've had nothing to report ...

Flat ironed hair
Enjoying straight hair for a day
Hey all, it's been a little while since I last posted but really I've had nothing to report - until now.
Yesterday marked day 30 of my 60 Day Bunning Challenge! (yay)

It's been pretty smooth sailing so far apart from the odd few days where I get bored of bunning. But that's what my two heat passes are for. Three days ago I decided to use one my two heat passes and flat ironed my hair - pictured above.

After washing and deep conditioning with my fave ORS Replenishing Conditioner, I straightened my hair in small sections (using leave-in and heat protectant of course). It was nice being able to feel my scalp without fighting through the forest of new growth, but at the same time I was eager to tie my hair back into the protective style. It's weird how conscious I've become of protecting my ends!

Between me and you, I think I've even retrained a sneaky bit of length. I can't wait to share my length result photo with you at the end of February.

A big thanks to those who have joined me on this challenge - not long to go!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Protecting your ends can be challenging, it is the key to length retention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I only wish I started sooner!

      Delete
  2. Your hair has gotten so much longer! Such a nice picture as well. You've been so diligent with this challenge, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete