My Thoughts at 8 Months Post (and Holiday Hair!)

Time is flying by. I've got to the point where I've stopped counting how many weeks post relaxer I am and I'm just getting ...


Time is flying by. I've got to the point where I've stopped counting how many weeks post relaxer I am and I'm just getting on with things. When it's time to wash my hair, I continue to be pleasantly surprised by the amount of progress I'm making.

I recently returned from my holiday in Morocco. The week started off with me caring about what my hair looked like, but after spending an hour straightening it only for the sea air to frizz it up again, I realised there is just more to life! I soon realised that my hair doesn't actually look that bad without being constantly bumped at the ends in the morning. I just brushed all my hair back, tied my scarf on at night and in the morning my hair still looked fine.

I'm hoping this mentality stays with me now that I'm back in London.  My hair thanked me while I was away and not using so much heat. It stayed soft and moisturised all week - although I'm sure the warm weather helped too. A lot of the time I wore my hair half up - half down, with the front in two french plaits:
How I wore my hair on holiday. This is the best picture I could find...
The journey continues. I can't wait to see if I'm going to make my goal by January or not!

You Might Also Like

0 comments