September Hair Cut

I'm going on holiday in 5 days and so I wanted my hair to look fresh. The ends were feeling rough and generally my hair needed some sort...

I'm going on holiday in 5 days and so I wanted my hair to look fresh. The ends were feeling rough and generally my hair needed some sort of trim or re-shape.

So today I took myself to the hairdressers and got another hair cut. My stylist recommended I install some braids for a few months just to give my hair a break from the heat I've been using. I can't lie - the thought has crossed my mind, but I really don't feel like braids, wigs or weaves are for me personally. I'm doing this transition the unconventional (and perhaps the stupid) way!

My hair cuts just keep getting shorter and shorter. The shorter it is, the more heat I use and thus the more I have to get trims. What have I gotten myself in to?

Anyway, here are the before and after pics:

She tidied up my hemline

You Might Also Like

0 comments