July Hair Cut - One Step Closer to my Goal

In my previous post, I was complaining about the hair breakage in my crown . I said it was time for another hair cut, and today I went and g...

In my previous post, I was complaining about the hair breakage in my crown. I said it was time for another hair cut, and today I went and got one!


My hairdresser said that my hair's health has improved since she last saw me 6-7 weeks ago. She said as my natural hair comes in, it's 'blending better' with the rest of my hair. I think last time I went, my new growth was really crunchy and dry and the texture difference was pretty obvious. I assume my stylist couldn't tell where the line of demarcation was as she asked 'has all the relaxed hair gone now?'

I am owing this improvement to my beloved new moisturiser, as it enables my flat ironed hair (roots included) to turn out silky and smooth - with no dryness! 

I've taken a metaphorical step closer to my goal and have said 'au revoir' to a few more centimetres of relaxed hair. My stylist recommended I come back in another 6 weeks which is what I was going to do anyway as I want a fresh cut for when I go on holiday.

I like it. What do you think?

My most recent hair cut - 24 July 2014

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GIRLLLLLLLLLLL you still look hot and you are sooooo much closer to your goal. I'm happy for you b. I know all girls have problems with their hair and it can get stressful i know this from listening to my mum, sister and cousins. But no giving up is tolerated. You just have to keep perusing what you want on the hair journey and you will get your goals soon enough. Keep doing your thing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate all your encouragement Otegz, and I will definitely not be giving up!

    ReplyDelete