Clearing Out my Clutter

I can't be the only one to have accumulated a whole bunch of hair products? I've read so many reviews and jumped on so many bandwago...

I can't be the only one to have accumulated a whole bunch of hair products? I've read so many reviews and jumped on so many bandwagons only to find that the product did nothing for my hair. Today, I took a look in my cabinet and picked out all the products - conditioners, moisturisers and oils - that didn't, or no longer meet my expectations.

Yes, there are some popular brands here (Cantu, Mizani, Aphogee etc), but price and status doesn't mean the product will work for you. I had tried the coconut oil many times and found that it left my hair feeling dry. I liked the Cantu Shea Butter at first but have recently been experiencing the same problem, and the Mizani conditioner provided me with no slip or moisture! Since I've found my beloved staple moisturiser, I feel like I don't need a lot of other stuff. I'm going to be giving away my unwanted products to friends and family  to clear up space for more stuff.

I'm coming to realise that a bunch of products are not needed. I simply need to find my staples and stick with them.

What are your favourite products? Have you tried any of the products in my picture? How did they work for you?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The amount of times I've had to shout at my mumsy and sister about cluttering up the cabinets in the bathroom with hair products that they don't use is too many to count LOL. Once they find the right product they should chuck the rest instead of saving it to catch dust and cobwebs after bare years. End of rant. Good to see the blog is still updated keep it up.

    ReplyDelete